I offer psychotherapy services to women of all ages, who know that life can be a whole lot better than it is now, both in person at my Victoria office and over the phone. These women are willing to make the changes necessary to improve their emotional and physical well-being in order to become who they’ve always dreamed of being. They just don’t know how yet.
My client base includes women from a wide range of ages and backgrounds from employed office workers to entertainers, homemakers to teachers, single mothers to retired women. What links all of these women is that they have something in their life that is not quite the way they want it to be and are determined to do something to resolve it.
I also work with men who struggle with food and body image issues.
Are Some Of These Statements True For You?
- I eat when I’m not hungry because I feel mad, sad, or even glad.
- I experience anxiety, panic attacks, phobia that prevent me from living a ‘normal’ life.
- I don’t feel like I have a life anymore. It’s all focused on my partner and children. While I love them a lot, I still feel empty and unfulfilled.
- I feel so down I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning. I don’t feel like my ‘old self’ and I want to feel like that again.
- I feel resentful, hurt, and angry a lot of the time because people just walk all over me. I want to stand up for myself, but I don’t know how.
- People call me “too sensitive” because I feel things so deeply.
- I’ve lost someone (or something) very special to me and it hurts so much I often feel hopeless.
- Even though I’m a grown woman, my family still treats me like a little girl. I want to be treated as an adult but don’t know how to get there.
- I want an intimate relationship but don’t know how to attract the right partner.
- I’m struggling with my relationship and we’re stuck; we can’t seem to get ourselves out of this rut we’re in.
Can I Help You?
I can and will help if you have these values:
- You want to take responsibility for your own life, health, relationships, and success
- You see that something has to change and that you need a new approach to help you make that change
- You’ve had enough pain (mental and/or physical) and are committed to doing whatever it takes to let it go for good
- You are committed to changing for the better for yourself, as well as for your family, friends, and colleagues
- You are willing to let go of old ways, behaviours, and habits and try new things
- You are aware that you need to invest time, energy, and money in yourself to become the best that you can be
Now that you know more about the people I work with, the problems I help resolve, and the attitude my clients need to ensure success, find out more about how I work.